
So I thought for a little twist on my normal top ten list I would put up my top ten (plus 15 more) most played songs on my iPod. Yes, I am as random as the list would imply. Enjoy
- The Underdog - Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (Bonus Track Version)
- Love Is Free - Sheryl Crow - Love Is Free
- Falling - Ben Kweller - Sha Sha
- No Rain - Blind Melon - Blind Melon
- After You - The Fray - How to Save a Life
- Got Yr. Cherry Bomb - Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (Bonus Track Version)
- I've Just Seen a Face - Jim Sturgess - Across the Universe (Music from the Motion Picture)
- Starlight - Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
- Way Back Into Love (Demo Version) - Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore - Music and Lyrics (Music from the Motion Picture)
- Girl - Jim Sturgess - Across the Universe (Music from the Motion Picture)
- All At Once - The Fray - How to Save a Life
- I'm Yours - Jason Mraz - I'm Yours - Single
- All My Loving - Jim Sturgess - Across the Universe (Music from the Motion Picture)
- Love Song - Sara Bareilles - Little Voice
- Under the Moonlight - Travis - The Boy With No Name (Bonus Track Version)
- Can't Get It Right Today - Joe Purdy - You Can Tell Georgia
- Battleships Travis The Boy With No Name (Bonus Track Version)
- Let It Be (Long Version) - Carol Woods & Timothy T. Mitchum - Across the Universe (Music from the Motion Picture)
- How to Save a Life - The Fray - How to Save a Life
- Stuttering - Ben's Brother - Beta Male Fairytales
- It Won't Be Long - Evan Rachel Wood - Across the Universe (Music from the Motion Picture)
- Inside Out - Eve 6 - Eve 6
- If I Had Eyes - Jack Johnson - Sleep Through the Static
- You Know My Name - Chris Cornell - You Know My Name - Single
- I Want You (She's So Heavy) - Dana Fuchs, Joe Anderson & T.V. Carpio - Across the Universe (Music from the Motion Picture)
I have listed the Song, Artist, and Album in case you were wondering or wanted to find out more on any of them.
3 comments:
Ahh, nice music! I need to come borrow your itunes. I'll scare away any ghosts while I'm there. I watched that one movie with Mark and Reese. I know how its done.
Eric, you and I are too alike. I have most of that on my iPod as well, and the stuff I don't have I want. So I say one of these weekends we swap some music. I need to give you the Flight of the Conchords.
Jess, for you I will only charge a small fee to "sample" my music collection.
Caitlit, you really must get me the Kiwi Conchords, so funny! I am sure we can arrange a trade of some sorts. Maybe the CD for a slot on the Tivo??
Post a Comment