Friday, August 17, 2012

Something New


As  you can see I haven't blogged in a while.  After some musing and mulling over I have decided to rechristen this blog as a hiking guide and travel-log more than anything else.  I will still kept the older posts so feel free to click through them if you ever get bored.  In the coming days I will start posting descriptions and pictures and recommendations of hikes I have done.  I hope that you will enjoy the new format and please feel free to comment on hikes you like or ones you have heard about and would like to see on the blog.  There are so many hikes out there, especially in the Intermountain Region, that I will need all the help I can get in finding them.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Caitlin Selle said...

I'm excited to have this be my one stop shop for hikes!